I used to be pretty active on DA, but over the year a lot has changed and I've not had a lot of time to browse the web and get inspiration and watch cat videos. In return of my absence I am doing some features of people or who have supported me with comments, favourite and what not and people who deserve some fame and fun!
- If you aren't watching Leeina, I recommend you do as she takes great care in making her art perfection! She includes amazing detail lighting and just about all you need for cry rainbows! : )
- I've known Mark for almost 2 years (When you think about it that almost accurate and terrifying) despite our odd friendship he's a fun guy to RP with and certainly can plant a smile on your face! Go check out his art!
- Meet Kbeast, she has helped me dozens and dozens of times and frankly she's a very good friend of mine in person. We've had our ups and downs but without her the YJW wouldn't be where it's at today. She technically has helped co-found the project and is the creator of Goldean. Check out her Gallery!
- With flare of humour and touch of sarcasm, she knows how to write a comment that'll have you laughing and cracking smiles! Give her gallery a look through and enjoy! : )
- Mad's art is truly original, and to me extremely challenging to attempt as the way the colours blend mix and make such awesome art- it just not possible by my hand! Check out that Gallery!!!
- Need some good feedback? check out Woohooligan's page, he's got some great advice, ideas and what not, not to mention is cartoonist style is brilliant! Keep up the great work!
- Oh my god woman- how long has it been really? Tincan has some wonderful art she has been amazing progressing for a long time, and he's even kept her OC and fursona for all this time- which guilty as charged I never could do. >.> She's really got a kicker for a gallery so check it out! You wont be disappointed! c:
- Twodee is my friend, who in a lot of ways I've let down - but hope to make amends one day! Her art has come an outstanding long way and it's very impressive how hard she's worked to get where she is now. Without a doubt she is an amazing person and artist, squeek squeek! Go check her stuff out!